NEET full form is the national Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. NEET is a national-level entrance exam test for admission of students in medical colleges in India. The NEET exam conduct by the central board of secondary education (CBSE).
The students who are interested to get admission to undergraduate medical colleges like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, etc., have to pass the NEET exam.
NEET is of two types:
NEET-UG is for the students who wanted to get admission in undergraduate medical college like MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, etc.,
NEET-PG is for those students who have completed undergraduate studies and looking for postgraduate studies like MD and MS.
NEET exam has replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) entrance exam. It has also replaced the other medical exam which is conduct by state or individual college.
NEET exam save the time, energy, money of the student earlier they had to give different medical college entrance test for qualify for undergraduate studies.
Nowadays their some medical college like AIIMS, JIPMER, and PIGMER still they are taking the entrance exam for admission as there are made separate laws.
NEET UG (undergraduate). The first NEET exam was conducted in the year on 5 May 2013. There are some conditions for the student who is going to the exam.
- Students have to carry their own PEN while going to the exam, the student can carry paper
- Hall ticket is compulsory
The duration of the exam is 3 hours, it had a multiple-choice question. Depending on the students, the student can select a language from these languages like Hindi, Telugu, English, Tamil, etc.
RELATED FULL FORM
The each question carries four marks and every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted. three sections: physics with 45 questions, chemistry with 45 questions, and (botany and zoology) with 90 questions. The total questions are 180. The result display on the official website.
Eligibility for NEET UG:
- The student has to pass the 12th class with physic, chemistry, and biology.
- The upper age limit is 25 for general categories.
- A student has to attend the 17 years age limit.
NEET PG (postgraduate). It is also known as a common entrance test. This exam conduct on online mode (computer-based mode). The exam duration is 3 hours 30 minutes. The question paper has three sections. Part A 50 questions, Part B 100 questions, and Part C 150 questions.
NEET PG conducts in a single day and single section. The language of the question paper was English.
Eligibility for NEET PG:
- The students must have an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS passing certificate from the Medical Council of India.
- The degree holder (student) must have the provisional MBBS registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have an application for a minimum one-year internship.